• Masaki Uchida starts his independent career at California State University – Fresno! Congratulations, Masaki, and thank you for all you have done for us!
• Jhanvi Sharma earns two travel awards: the College of Arts and Sciences Travel Award, and the IU Bloomington Provost Travel Award for Women in Science. She will present her for poster entitled “Modular Interior Loading and Exterior Decoration of a Virus-Like Particle” at the 2018 Physical Virology Gordon Research Conference and Seminar.
• The Douglas Lab attends the 2018 Physical Virology Gordon Research Conference and Seminar in Ventura, CA. Kate Selivanovitch is elected chair of the 2020 Physical Virology Gordon Research Seminar in Italy!
• Morgan Elkins joins the lab as a technician. Welcome, Morgan!
• Kate’s paper on expansion of P22 procapsid VLPs with SDS is published!
• Kate Selivanovitch wins best oral presentation at the 2018 Women in Science Regional Conference!
• Douglas lab members visit the 2018 Celebrate Science Indiana Festival in Indianapolis, presenting about virus assembly to kids and teenagers interested in science.
• Yang Wang joins the lab. Welcome, Yang!
• Kate Selivanovitch receives a travel grant for the 2018 Women in Science Conference at Notre Dame University.
• Kate passes her candidacy exam!
• Congrats Kimberly and Kate on their publication in Biomacromolecules!
• New graduate student Nathasha Hewagama joins the lab!
• Cheri Goodall joins the lab as a Research Associate!
• Kate Selivanovitch has recieved a Quantitative and Chemical Biology Training Grant!
• The Douglas lab has been awarded a Human Frontier Science Program
• Hitesh Waghwani has received a Department of Chemistry Graduate Representative Council travel grant to the 2018 ACS National Meeting in Boston, MA.
• Congrats Dr. Kimberly on a successful defense!
• Congrats Kimberly and Masaki on their publication in ACS Nano!
• Congrats Bill and Masaki on their publication in Chemistry of Materials!
• Congrats Bill and Masaki on their review publish in Chemical Society Reviews!
• Congratulations to Hitesh Waghwani for passing his candidacy!
• Congrats Masaki and Kimberly on their publication in ACS Nano!
• The Douglas Lab welcomes new graduate student Pawel Kraj to the lab!
•The Douglas Lab welcomes new graduate student Kate Selivanovitch to the lab!
• Lab alumni and Montana State University faculty member Michelle Flenniken published an influential article on Honey Bee Viruses http://www.montana.edu/news/16334/msu-researchers-spread-the-buzz-about-bee-viruses.
• Ranjit is awarded Outstanding Poster Presentation at the Symposium on Materials Research at IU 2016!
• Congrats Dr. Ethan on a successful defense!
• Ethan’s paper is accepted in the Journal of Materials Chemistry B!
• Bill (post doc) and Marty (grad student) join the lab!
• REU student, Gennady, joins the lab for the summer!
• Congrats Dr. Benji on a successful defense and for accepting a position at Rocky Mountain Biological Laboratories in Hamilton, Montana!
• Congratulations to lab alum Shefah Qazi and grad student Kimberly McCoy on their publication in Molecular Pharmaceutics!
• Congratulations to Paul Jordan, whose paper in @NatureChemistry came out on online publication today. Well done!
• Great news!! An article about @douglaslab_IU was published in sciencemag today!
• Follow us on twitter! https://twitter.com/douglaslab_IU
• Ranjit and Hitesh join the lab.
• Benji was awarded a student fellowship to attend the PEGS conference in Boston!
• Kimberly wins poster award in the Life Sciences Category at the IU Achievements of Women in STIM poster competition!
• Congrats to Riley Shearer, former undergraduate researcher, on his Goldwater Scholarship!
• Paul and Ethan were accepted and funded to attend the 2015 Velocity Conference!
• Benji wins poster award at the 2015 Physical Virology Gordon Research Conference!
• We’re bringing The Physical Virology – Gordon Research Conference to Ventura, CA January 25-30!
• Masaki’s higher order assembly paper was accepted for publication!
• Alum, Blake Wiedenheft, published the Cas 9 crystal structure in Science.
• Raj, Dan, and Jhanvi joined the lab.
• Kimberly received Provosts Travel Award for Women in Science!
• Paul Jordan received a scholarship from Great Lakes Higher Education!
• Ethan Edwards and Dustin Patterson have a new publication!