•The Douglas Lab welcomes new graduate student Kate Selivanovitch to the lab!
• Undergraduate lab alumni Ben LaFrance is awarded prestigeous NSF Graduate Research Program Fellowship for his work in cell division. Ben studies in Eva Nogales’s Lab at UC Berkeley http://www.montana.edu/news/16403/msu-graduate-earns-prestigious-nsf-fellowship-to-further-his-research-in-cell-division
• Lab alumni and Montana State University faculty member Michelle Flenniken published an influential article on Honey Bee Viruses http://www.montana.edu/news/16334/msu-researchers-spread-the-buzz-about-bee-viruses.
• Ranjit is awarded Outstanding Poster Presentation at the Symposium on Materials Research at IU 2016!
• Congrats Dr. Ethan on a successful defense!
• Ethan’s paper is accepted in the Journal of Materials Chemistry B!
• Bill (post doc) and Marty (grad student) join the lab!
• REU student, Gennady, joins the lab for the summer!
• Congrats Dr. Benji on a successful defense and for accepting a position at Rocky Mountain Biological Laboratories in Hamilton, Montana!
• Congratulations to lab alum Shefah Qazi and grad student Kimberly McCoy on their publication in Molecular Pharmaceutics!