• Morgan Elkins joins the lab as a technician. Welcome, Morgan!
• Kate’s paper on expansion of P22 procapsid VLPs with SDS is published!
• Kate Selivanovitch wins best oral presentation at the 2018 Women in Science Regional Conference!
• Douglas lab members visit the 2018 Celebrate Science Indiana Festival in Indianapolis, presenting about virus assembly to kids and teenagers interested in science.
• Yang Wang joins the lab. Welcome, Yang!
• Kate Selivanovitch receives a travel grant for the 2018 Women in Science Conference at Notre Dame University.
• Kate passes her candidacy exam!
• Congrats Kimberly and Kate on their publication in Biomacromolecules!
• New graduate student Nathasha Hewagama joins the lab!
• Cheri Goodall joins the lab as a Research Associate!
• The Douglas lab has been awarded a Human Frontier Science Program grant!
• Congrats Kimberly and Masaki on their publication in ACS Nano!